“Be Born in Us Today”: An app or eBook to help you approach Christmas
– feeling joyful, peaceful, and stress-free
Get the app or the eBook today.
December can be joyful and crazy-making – even for Christians. The pressures and expectations can distract us from preparing for Jesus’ coming, which is supposed to be the whole point of our celebration.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Inspirational daily devotionals that remind us to slow down and praise God during the Christmas season. User-friendly and a great price! I look forward to more devotionals from WhitneyApps!”
– A Reviewer on Google Play App Store
As you prepare for Christmas this year, “Be Born in Us Today” will help you rise above the stress and discover a deeper relationship with the one whose birth we celebrate.
The 25 daily devotions begin with a Bible reading, followed by a reflection (written with you in mind), a prayer, and an “invitation” to live out the message as you go through your day – keeping the message fresh in your mind and heart.
“Be Born in Us Today” invites God’s blessing and encouragement for women during the Christmas Season (also known as the season of Advent). It’s designed to transform your Christmas experience by opening a path for God’s love to shine on you each day – no matter how frenzied it’s been!
By Eleanor Mendoza Whitney and Rev. Steve Whitney
The “Be Born in Us Today: A Daily Christmas Devotional for Women” app features
- 25 daily devotions for December 1st through December 25th
- Sharing of devotions with friends
- Facebook sharing of any day’s devotion
- A Live feature (powered by Facebook) to help you connect with others who are using the devotional and ask or answer questions
- Links from the Bible references to the Bible Gateway website for further exploration
- An Invitation section that helps you take the message in, giving you ways to live that each day’s message and experience its transforming power.
- Built-in help, just in case you need it.
Start your journey of blessing today!
Get the Android app now for $1.99:
⬅ for Android phones and tablets
⬅ for Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD tablets
⬅ for Nook Color, Nook Tablet, Nook HD, Nook HD+
(For iPhones and iPads, please choose either the Kindle eBook and the free Kindle iOS app or the NOOK eBook and the free Nook Reader iOS app).
Get the eBook for $2.99 or buy it for a friend who could use a boost:
For anyone with a computer, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Kindle, NOOK, or other compatible e-reader:
News and Community
- “Like” Looking Upward Apps on Facebook
- Follow @UpwardApps on Twitter
- Join with others on the same journey in the “Be Born in Us Today LIVE” community on Facebook
Why isn’t there a free womens devotional out there that we can ise
There may be a free devotional for women out there – I suggest checking Google. As for us at Looking Upward Apps, we’re committed to continuing to provide the Faith’s Checkbook app free of charge. We also plan to offer new apps and eBooks to help people grow closer to God. Our plan is to offer them at an affordable price. We can’t offer everything free since this is how we plan to support our family of five (not cheap), and we don’t believe it’s right to put advertising in Christian apps.
Steve Whitney from Looking Upward Apps
Here is a free women’s devotinal, that might help you. I love it!!! Enjoy!!!